Friday, October 19, 2007

How Long Is The Aspen Ski Season



After years of research I found it ... sure, I would rather have taken it in good condition or at least decent but I remember the day when I went to see him in Genoa.
At first all we saw was battered to what (the rear doors can not be close, huge rust holes on the door trims, rust holes on all sides, lower the roof completely rotten, rotten window frames together with the body ... crazy to be honest) and the meeting ended early with a stalemate due in part to me and in part to his brother and friend that I strongly discourage the act.
Regardless of the amount requested. Then they passed

two weeks and want to see the thought of going abroad one of the few bus volkswagen targati Genoa still in circulation (in all probability would have been in the hands of some merchant), you think the open space in the total degradation and the desire to want challenge the world, I took the phone and called Max, the former owner.

"Hello Max, look, I know it's crazy as I know all the give me a fool but I'll take your bus."
I still remember that I called from the backyard, let me hear from relatives and to warn them so "calmly" ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment