Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Where Buy A Envelope For 45 Records

E '"time" Christmas ... The Service


In this period of ' year are thinking, balance sheets and good intentions. I want to share this poem con voi quale augurio di Buon Natale, mi è arrivata proprio durante una delle mie riflessioni, un grazie di cuore a Manuela e Daniele per avermela donata. Buon Natale


TI AUGURO TEMPO.
Non ti auguro un dono qualsiasi.
Ti auguro solo quello i più non hanno.
Ti auguro tempo per divertirti e ridere,
se lo impiegherai bene potrai ricavarne qualcosa.
I wish you for your time and do your thinking,
not only for yourself but also to give it to others.
I wish you no time to hurry up and running,
but time to be happy.
I wish you time not only to spend it.
I wish you time because you will remain:
time to time to surprise you and trust,
time to pray and make time for silence
and not just to watch the clock.
I wish you time to hope and to love again.
no longer makes sense to postpone.
YOU WISH TO FIND TIME FOR YOURSELF,
to live every day, every hour you as a gift.
time I wish also pe forgive.
I hope you have time,
TIME FOR LIFE.
(Poetry India)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment