Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dudley Combination Recovery

side doors. Threshold

When you are looking for a particular parts, expensive and often found in poor condition, should someone contact you to sell a "perfect" I suggest you take a car, motorbike, train, plane or shuttle to get there and make sure the thing.
doors of my bus were charged in a desperate condition: the lower part is marked in the forty and someone tried to fix it a frame of wood resin to the inside of them but this has done nothing but worsen the situation . Say good third of both doors had rotted and more the curvature of the original has been lost further complicating the matter.
What to do I ask in the forum, write in a variety of sites and look around ... silence for a good couple of months later, one afternoon, I called a boy, possibly a lord of Vicenza, saying that he found my ad on split cargo doors somewhere in the garage and has a pair of loading doors in perfect condition for a van like mine.
ports in question are two doors from a bus load perfect that he has torn to pieces (and we do not understand why), are free ports prior to 1965 because the notch on the right and, reluctantly, I pass above and I agree to send him my (malincuorissimo to lose because the original but unfortunately when you are with the water in the throat you have to make crap) plus 500 € of credit.
The worst transaction in this restoration to put it tutta.Per luck in the world there are people like Bazza I then saved to a gearbox problem behaving like a true gentleman ... a glass raised my friend.
wait a few days and courier arrives to deliver the doors "new" and to pick up the old ... (that dislike).


0 comments:

Post a Comment